|| Artscroll Mishnah - Seder Moed
Publisher: Artscroll Mesorah
A new translation with a commentary anthologized from Talmudic, Midrashic and Rabbinic sources
This tractate discusses the 39 forbidden labors of the Sabbath.
This tractate discusses the Rabbinical decrees regarding the Sabbath and Festivals.
This tractate discusses Passover and the annual half-shekel head tax.
Rosh Hashanah, Yoma, Succah:
This tractate discusses Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Succos.
Tannis, Megillah, Moed Katan, Chagigah:
This tractate discusses fast days, Purim, the Intermediate Days of Festivals, and laws of mourning, and Festival Offerings.
The ArtScroll Mishnah Series with Yad Avraham commentary brings the text to life as it is developed and clarified by contending minds in the study hall.
- Hebrew text fully punctuated and vowelized
- New English translation distinguished for clarity
- In-depth introduction preceding each tractate
- Every phrase in the Mishnah is accounted for; no need to refer back and forth from text to commentary
- Illustrative diagrams to explain concepts
- Prefatory comments to introduce new concepts
- Yad Avraham commentary covering the full range of major, and many secondary, commentaries.